高级魔法师

角  色:信任用户
发 帖 数:623
经 验 值:799
注册时间:2004/1/13
如何提高水平? by Justin Lall
Justin Lall是连续两次世界青年锦标赛冠军队-现任美国青年队的成员,他还刚获得了一次美国国内比赛的冠军。以下是他写的如何提高桥牌水平的文章。

How To: Improve Your Game

The most frequent question I am asked is, "What can I do to improve my game?" The truth is it's a lot of hard work. As in most areas of life, there are many more people who desire to become better than people willing to put in the work to achieve it. For those still interested, here is a guide to improving your bridge game no matter what level you are currently at.

Step 1: Play many, many, many hands. This cannot be underestimated. The more hands you see and experience you get, the better you will become without even doing anything else. While you are playing these hands, count. Count points, count shape, count winners, count losers, count everything. Form a picture of the hand, and change it with each trick that goes by until you know every card. The more you do this the more natural it will feel. Honestly, it is impossible to play good bridge without counting. Online bridge is great for this purpose.

Step 2: Evaluate. After each session you will need to objectively evaluate how you played. What boards did you lose imps on? Why did you lose imps on those boards? Could you have done anything or were you unlucky? This will be a very hard process, because you will realize that you suck. In reality, we all suck, and we just strive to suck less. After you go over the hands with yourself enough, you are going to find certain weaknesses in your game. Right now I feel like I give up the most on opening leads. I am getting into computer simulation, and forcing myself to take more time with leads. Leads are obviously not an exact science, but I'm sure I could do better. Whatever your weaknesses are that are causing you to drop imps, figure them out and don't feel embarrassed.

Step 3: Plug your leaks. You know what your weaknesses are, so fix them. This will not happen overnight. The main thing to do here is read. If your cardplay in suit contracts is a big weakness, read any declarer play problem you can find in a book or message forum that has a trump suit. Try to work it out. Really try, don't just think for a minute and then look at the answer. The other thing to do is to think. Really think about certain problems that you get wrong, like 5 level decisions. If you don't bid 5 over 5 enough, what is wrong with your evaluation? Perhaps you don't realize the power of a void in the opponents suit. Sometimes the problem is mental, and you have to fix it mentally. If you are unable to do this on your own, discuss hands with better players. Sometimes hearing their thinking process will make it clear to you what the error in your thinking was.

Step 4: So, you're now capable of analyzing every hand and not doing anything stupid. Sometimes you still do though, why? Once your game is at this level and you are technically proficient, you need to work on your head. Bridge is a mental game, and you need to be at your best all the time. Many capable players play poorly because they have problems focusing and concentrating. Sometimes they don't get enough sleep, or play distracted. Sometimes they can't get over a bad result and do something stupid after that. Don't fall into these traps. Figure out how to get your mind right, and what the best conditions are for you to be able to focus and give it everything you have. Again, this requires introspection to figure out what's going on. Only you can know, and only you can fix it.

Repeat. I guarantee if you go through these cycles many times and swallow your pride and ego and really work hard at doing these things, you will find tremendous improvements. I still go through this cycle routinely, and hopefully I always will. Nobody is too good to improve.

Sound like hard work? I'm exhausted just writing about it.
2006/8/28 8:29:30
小二黑

魔法师

角  色:版主
发 帖 数:435
经 验 值:506
注册时间:2003/11/7
如何提高水平? by Justin Lall
写得很好,不过一句也没看懂!
2006/8/29 9:05:40
hoho

排长

发 帖 数:106
经 验 值:130
注册时间:2004/7/24
如何提高水平? by Justin Lall
中心思想就是:要象骡子一样天天晚上到十六楼报到,不能去十六楼,也得去联众或者BBO报到.牌技自然就提高了.
2006/10/20 15:43:49
A1i

工兵

发 帖 数:33
经 验 值:42
注册时间:2006/5/28
如何提高水平? by Justin Lall
下午不巧在一桥牌论坛看到首贴的译文,不曾征得原作者同意,我就把好铁扛来了。在此向辛勤的译作者致敬!

转贴说明: 下文转贴自“科大桥牌网”,译作者: Aihua

如何提高牌技 - Justin Lall

Justin Lall,1986年9月生,是2005、2006年的第10届、第11届世界青年桥牌锦标赛冠军( WORLD YOUTH TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP),职业牌手。本文来自他的“博客”。

我最经常被问到的问题是:“我该做些什么,才能提高我的牌技?”正确的答案是要做许许多多艰苦的工作。正如生活的很多方面一样,渴望变得更好的人总是比愿意投入劳动以真正获得改善的人多得多。对于仍然感兴趣提高牌技的朋友,以下是一个引导你提高牌技的指南,无论你现在的水准如何。

步骤一。打很多、很多、很多副牌。这一步的重要性决不能低估。你见过的牌张分布越多,你经历得越多,即使别的事都不做,你也会打得越好。当你打牌时,要计算。算大牌点,算牌型,算赢张,算输张,什么都算。从构思整手牌开始,随着每个牌张打出而不断修改,直到你洞悉每张牌在哪里。这个过程你做得越多,再做就会觉得越自然。老实说,不做计算而打好桥牌是不可能的。在网上打牌就可以很好的实现这一训练目的。

步骤二。评估。每打完一节,你需要客观地评价自己打得怎么样。在哪几副牌上你输了IMP?为什么你在这几副牌输了IMP?你是不是本可以做些什么,还是仅仅因为运气不好?这将是个很艰难的过程,因为你将认识到,你犯傻了。在现实生活中,我们人人都会犯傻,我们能做的只是力求少犯几次。当你这样自省过的牌局足够多以后,你就会找到自己的牌技中的某些弱点。比如,现在我正觉得自己首攻的多数思路要不得。我正在埋头于计算机模拟牌局中,并且强迫自己首攻时多用点时间思考。显然,首攻并不是一门精确的科学,但是我相信,我能做得好一点。不管是那方面弱点使你丢掉IMP,下点功夫把它们找出来,不必为此而觉得难堪。

步骤三。堵上你的漏洞。你已经知道自己的弱点何在,修补它们。这并不能一蹴而就。为此首先要做的是阅读。假如你主打有将定约有严重的缺陷,阅读你能在书本里或讨论栏目中找到的每一个有将定约的庄家做庄的测试题。努力把它解出来。真的努力,不要只想了一分钟就忙着看答案。另一件该做的事是思考。针对你会弄错的某些问题,真的用心思考,比如五阶上的决策。假如你叫的五盖五不够多,你的牌质估算有什么毛病?也许你没有充分认识到敌方套缺门的威力。有时候,你的问题是心理层面的,那你就必须用心理手段纠正。如果你光靠自己做不好这些,拿着牌局去找打得更好的牌手讨论。有时候,倾听他们的思考过程,能帮你看清楚自己思考时的错误是什么。

步骤四。完成以上各步,你现在能够分析清楚每一副牌,能够不做蠢事了。但有时你还是会犯傻,为什么?一旦你的牌技达到这个水准,技术上完全胜任,你必须对自己的头脑做工作。桥牌是智力角逐,你必须一直保持最佳状态。很多有能力的牌手会打得很差,因为他们在集中精力方面有问题。有时他们缺少充足的睡眠,或者打牌时漫不经心。有时他们放不下打坏了的一副牌,此后就做出些蠢事来。不要落到这些陷阱里。要想好,怎样才能使你的心智健全,在什么条件下你才能最好地集中精力,全力以赴。这再一次要求你有自省力,看清楚目前的状况如何。只有你自己能知道,只有你自己能纠正。

重复。我担保,如果你按以上步骤循环许多遍,并且压下你的骄傲自负,真的付出艰苦努力来做好这些事,你的牌技将有巨大的提高。我仍旧常规地走这样的循环,而且希望永远走下去。好到不需要提高的人是不存在的。

听起来好像艰苦的工作吗?就为了写这些,我已经累坏了。

——2006/09/28,译于合肥 Aihua

用户在线信息
当前查看此主题的会员: 4 人。其中注册用户 0 人,访客 4 人。

深圳市桥牌协会

• 联系我们 - 深圳市桥牌协会 - 论坛存档 - 返回顶部