请问诸位前辈,如何参加活动中心的活动?
风之枫 发表于 2010/6/21 9:42:43

wu_ruibin:
请问诸位前辈,如何参加活动中心的活动?

还得本人躬亲,呵呵。

jan1213 发表于 2010/6/23 10:39:30
Scrape the Poison off the Bone
wow power leveling,
  This is a story from Three Kingdoms.wow power leveling Guan Yu was hit by a poisonous arrow in the right arm while attacking Fancheng City. When his men took the arrowhead out, they found that the poison had already seeped into the bone, so they persuaded him to go to Jingzhou for treatment. Determined to take over Fancheng City, Guan refused to retreat. Seeing Guan's wound getting worse day by day, they sent out scouts to look for famous doctors. One day, a man named Hua Tuo came by boat to the camp especially to cure Guan Yu. Guan asked him about how he would heal the wound. Hua said: “I am afraid that you will be scared, so Isuggest that we set up a post with a loop to tie down your arm with rope. Then, when your eyes are covered, I will start the operation.” Guan laughingly said, “That's necessary.” Then he gave orders to hold a dinner for Hua Tuo.
aion kinah,
 After drinking several glasses of wine,aion kinah Guan started to play chess. At the same time, he reached out his right arm to Hua Tuo and said, “It is at your disposal. I have no fear.” Hua cut the skin and flesh open and scraped the bone with scalpel. Everyone present covered his eyes while Guan continued drinking and playing chess. In a moment, the blood filled a basin. When the poison was scraped off the bone, Guan stood up and smilingly said, “Now my arm can move freely just like before. Mr. Hua Tuo, you are a magic doctor!” Hua said, “Since I started medical practice, I have not seen anyone like you. You are a magic general.”Taking Chencang by Using a Clever Strategy
replica rolex,
  This is a story from the novel Three Kingdoms.replica rolex Zhuge Liang led 300,000 Shu State troops in a march towards Chencang, the vital communication stronghold of the Wei State. It was his second expedition against the Wei State. Hao Zhao, the general guarding the city dug the trenches deep and built the fortress strong.
cheap aion kinah,
 He waited for the attack. Everyday,cheap aion kinah Zhuge Liang sent soldiers to challenge the Wei army in battle, but the Wei troops held fast to their position and refused to come out. One day, a scout came back to report that Hao Zhao was seriously ill. Zhuge Liang thought that the chance had come at last. He ordered Wei Yan and Jiang Wei to take 5,000troops and surround Chencang in three days. They were to attack the city when they saw a fire inside the city. After that, he gave Guan Xing and Zhang Bao secret instructions. As the health of the Wei State general Hao Zhao was deteriorating, suddenly it was reported to Hao Zhao that the troops from Shu State had arrived outside the city.
maple story mesos,
 Hao Zhao hurriedly ordered officers and soldiers to defend the city in their position. Unexpectedly,maple story mesos a fire broke out on each of the city's towers. There was chaos inside the city. Hao Zhaowas frightened to death. The troops of the Shu State smashed all enemy resistance and advanced into the city. Three days later when Wei Yan and Jiang Wei led their troops to the gate of the city, they heard somebody shouting from the top of the city wall, “You have come too late!” The two generals fixed their eyes upon the person. It was the Prime Minister of the Shu State, Zhuge Liang.
cabal alz,
The two generals got down from their horses hastily and saluted.cabal alz Zhuge Liang said, “The reason that I asked you to attack the city in three days is to keep the doldiers calm. In fact, Ihad already sent Guan Xing and Zhang Bao to secretly leave the center area of Han the same night as I ordered you. By disguising myself, I hid among the soldiers and set out for Chencang by starlight. We gave the enemy a surprise attack. The fire was set on at my instruction and it threw the city into confusion. This is called “taking the enemy by surprise and striking when it is unprepared.”
用户在线信息
当前查看此主题的会员: 1 人。其中注册用户 0 人,访客 1 人。

深圳市桥牌协会

• 联系我们 - 深圳市桥牌协会 - 论坛存档 - 返回顶部